- Street / Area: Villa 30, Kerdahy Street, Kafr Abdo, 12 Norden Street, Kafr Abdo, 33 Ismailya Street, Kafr Abdo
- City: Alexandria
- Country: Egypt
- Phonenumber: 03 542 5188 / Mobile: 0109 872 8899, 03 542 5188 / Mobile: 0109 862 9996, 03 545 7955 / Mobile: 0102 590 2259
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.alexandriamontessori.com
- Education details: Nursery schools
- Listed: October 30, 2017 4:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The role of a Montessori teacher is one of guide and observer, whose ultimate goal is to intervene less and less as the child develops.
The teacher builds an atmosphere of calm, order, and joy in the classroom and encourages the children in all their efforts, thus promoting self-confidence and discipline. The teacher gives individual and small group instructions amidst the working and social atmosphere in the classroom. Understanding when to observe and when to intervene is a skill the Montessori teacher develops after receiving rigorous and specialized training. A college degree is required in order to become a Montessori teacher.
283 total views, 5 today