- Street / Area: 162 Zwe Madlala Drive Shp U2 (Maweleni Umlazi W Section
- City: Durban
- Country: South Africa
- Phonenumber: +27 (0) 87 806 2441
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.aids.org.za/
- NGO Africa details: Children, Development, Disabled people, Education, Finance, Health, Human rights, Women, Others
- Listed: October 12, 2017 10:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
AIDS Foundation for South Africa
AFSA is a development organisation that exists to mitigate the impacts of HIV and AIDS and poverty, through the implementation of health and community development projects in vulnerable communities.
AFSA has strategically positioned itself to work in partnership with CBOs and NGOs because of their access and close proximity to target communities and populations. Through its practice of partnering with, and capacitating, local organisations AFSA has succeeded in extending the reach of good quality programmes and interventions into remote, marginalised, and hard-to-reach communities.
While extending reach is key objective, developing local capacity to manage, implement, monitor and evaluate local programming is equally important. AFSA’s success in both these areas is widely known in South Africa.
302 total views, 1 today