- Street / Area: GITANGA ROAD , VALLEY ARCADE
- Zip/Postal Code: 00100
- City: Nairobi
- Country: Kenya
- Website: https://www.dallagotourskenya-tanzania.com/
- Sightseeing deals: Excursion deals, Day trip deals, Multiple day trip deals, Round trip deals, Historic places, Museums, National parks, Safari and zoo
- Travel deals: Bus and taxi trip deals, Others
- Listed: February 22, 2019 8:37 am
- Expires: 127 days, 21 hours
DAY 1: NAIROBI-MASAI MARA
After breakfast, we will pick you up from your Nairobi hotel. Thereafter, depart for the Masai Mara Game Reserve. You will have a spot at the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley before proceeding to Masai Mara arriving in time for lunch.On this day you will have an evening game-drive tracking various animal species and birds with your driver / guide. Dinner and overnight stay at Elengata Olerai Camp
DAY 2: EXPLORE THE MAASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE.
Once again you will be able to experience game-drives in the morning and in the afternoon. Both drives will give you great wildlife viewing opportunities. You will see large herds of local grazing animals going by, and also have a good chance of seeing some of the big cats. If you’re able to visit between July and October, you may be able to witness the Great Migration, when huge herds of Thomson’s gazelles, wildebeests and zebras travel in mass from the Serengeti. It is an unforgettable experience that is not to be missed. No matter when you visit, you will also have a chance to take a “walking safari”, or visit a local tribal village if you wish. You will learn about the Maasai way of life and how they have managed to retain their semi-nomadic customs even in today’s modern world, when so much of their world is at risk. After all these adventures, you will be more than ready for a mid-day nap, a dip in the pool or laze on the veranda to escape the heat of the day. All meals and overnight stay at Elengata Olerai Camp
DAY 3: MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE/ LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK
You will enjoy one last delicious breakfast at the Mara Sopa Lodge before heading off to Lake Nakuru National Park. Arrival will be in time for lunch at your lodge, located inside the Lake Nakuru National Park. In the afternoon you will embark on a game drive where you will have the opportunity to spot leopards, rhino and the famous pink flamingos as well as a variety of other wildlife. Lake Nakuru’s claim to fame is anchored on its flamingo’s and the over 400 species of birds found here. The lake itself is a soda lake on the floor of the rift valley. The Lake has also earned a reputation as an important haven for endangered species- particularly the Rothschild Giraffe, The black and white rhino. Lions, water buck, buffalo and baboons are all residents here. Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge
DAY 4: LAKE NAKURU-AMBOSELI
You will enjoy a delicious breakfast at the lake Nakuru Lodge before heading off to Amboseli National Park .This Park, located on the Tanzanian border, is considered the best place to see free-ranging elephants in all of Africa. You will also see plenty of giraffes, lions, and cheetahs in a variety of habitats including marshes, plains, woodlands and more. Mount Kilimanjaro, the world’s highest free-standing mountain, watches over this national treasure. The afternoon game drive will show all these wonders to you and more. It will be hard to tear yourself away from the park, but it will be well worth it to stay in the Amboseli Sopa Lodge, a truly authentic African lodge which features incredible views. After a relaxing dinner, you will sleep well in huts that offer the ultimate in comfort. Because the lodge is off the beaten track, you will be able to see a considerable amount of wildlife right outside your door. All meals and overnight stay at Oltukai Lodge
DAY 5 AMBOSELI
Amboseli Park is at the foot of Africa’s highest mountain (Mt Kilimanjaro). The park provides vast herds of elephant accompanied by lion, buffalo, cheetah, Giraffe, baboon, gazelle among others. There are also over 400 species of birds. You will have picnic lunch in the park. Return to the Oltukai Lodge for dinner and overnight.
DAY 6: AMBOSELI-NAIROBI
In the morning, if time allows, enjoy a final predawn game drive followed by a leisurely breakfast. Later we depart by road for Nairobi. Drop off at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to catch your flight back home or hotel of choice (own account)
• Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary.
• All meet and greet services.
• Departure transfers.
• Transportation in a chauffeur driven 4*4 Land-cruiser with a pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography
• Services of an English speaking driver-guide.
• Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
• All Government taxes and levies.
• Complimentary bottled water during game drives only.
• 24 hours stand-by contact number.
• All meals as indicated in the itinerary.
• All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
• Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s).
• Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks apart from tea and coffee provided with meals.
• Laundry services.
• Holiday supplements: Christmas, New Year and Easter.
• Visa fees/application.
• Travel insurance
49 total views, 1 today