- Street / Area: 7 Hyde ave Malvern
- City: Durban
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phonenumber: 0314643234
- Hotels and Lodges: Hotel
- Room facilities: Room service, Air conditioning, Television, Others
- Hotel facilities: Restaurant
- Stars: 3 Star
- Listed: juni 6, 2017 5:41 pm
- Expires: 259 days, 10 hours
Queensburgh Bed & Breakfast or self-catering is Graded 3 stars and is situated in Durban in the suburb of Queensburgh / Malvern, 10 min to Pinetown / Westville and 15min to Durban central.
The Executive Honeymoon suite which has a kitchen, bathroom with a Jacuzzi and a shower, double bed, sleeper couch, dining table, dressing table, hairdryer, toiletries, openview tv, air conditioner and own balcony for smokers with a view of the park. sleeps a couple or a single
Rates for 1 single is R550 per night self catering
Rates are R750 a night self catering for for 1 couple
The Double story cottage which has upstairs a bedroom with king size bed or 2 singles (optional on request) a bathroom with shower and large balcony with swing chair overlooking a large park. Downstairs is an open plan room with 2 single beds, open plan kitchen and bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, and shower.Outside is a semi enclosed veranda to socialize on and a private fenced off garden, Rates are R990 per night self catering for 3 – 4 sleeper.
Main Cottage sleeps up to 6; with two bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom and a second full bathroom. There is a fully equipped kitchen for self-catering purposes and a large lounge. The cottage has a large patio and private braai facilities.
Rates are R990 a night max sleeping 4 self catering and R150 extra per person after that max sleeping 6.
Rates workout to R215pp sharing for 6 people.
3 Standard Bedrooms available
Rooms have King size beds or 2 singles, tv with openview, kitchenette with microwave, stove and small oven and all utensils, toaster, tea and coffee, ensuite bathroom, veranda. Rates per room is R500 for 1 single or R650 for 2 people. self catering.
• serviced daily except on public holidays
• openview TV 21 plus channels
• free Wi-Fi,
• air-conditioner; (not in standard rooms)
• lock-up safes, (not in standard rooms)
• toiletries like bubble bath, shower gel, shampoo, shower caps cotton
• jacuzzi baths (in selected units)
• hair dryers
• remote access
• tea and coffee facilities
Breakfast is an extra R100 pp per day
48 total views, 1 today