Your account – Step by step manual.
Why do I need an account?
An Afritrada account is the gateway to operate on Afritrada. With this account you can sell, buy, promote, or list search requests for specific items. It is also necessary if you want to make contact with other members, or to review and share your experiences. Your account is your identity in our community.
How to make an account?
To make an account on Afritrada follow these steps:
1. Go to “join free” in the top navigation bar and enter your information.
2. Confirm the account with the email we send you directly after registration.
How to change an account?
Sign in to your account to change your account settings, like username, email address, password, telephone number and all other personal information.
– To change your email address make sure you have already access to your new email address to complete the procedure.
– To change your password make sure your email address is still working, because we will use it for confirmation and to complete this procedure.
– If you don’t remember your password, click on “forgot your password?” under the password entry.
– If you don’t remember your username, please contact us.
How to delete an account?
We always feel sorry when members leave our community. To improve our service we’re really appreciate that you tell us the reason why you want to leave us. And if there is anything we can do to keep you as a member. Your questions or complaints are considered as high value information and will be handled with extreme attention, because without our members Afritrada cannot exist.
To close an account send an email to email@example.com. We will handle your close down in 3 days to ensure there are no pending issues. You will receive a confirmation by email that your account is closed.
How to unblock an account?
Why we block an account? If we notice a serious violation in our Policies and rules. You will be notified by email why we blocked your account with instructions what to do to reinstate your membership.